Roseville, MN Contract for deed homes
Roseville is a city in Ramsey County, Minnesota, just north of Saint Paul and east of Minneapolis. It is one of two Twin Cities suburbs that are adjacent to both Saint Paul and Minneapolis (the other is Lauderdale). The land comprising Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, and southern Roseville was unincorporated until Roseville incorporated in 1948 and Falcon Heights and Lauderdale incorporated in 1949.
Roseville’s property taxes are some of the lowest in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, owing in part to the extensive commercially zoned land. Several major shopping centers are in Roseville, including Rosedale Center and the Har Mar Mall. The city’s per-capita retail spending is slightly higher than that of Bloomington (home of the Mall of America), and it has the greatest number of restaurants per capita in the area.
The first Target store was built in 1962 in Roseville and replaced in 2005 with a SuperTarget. Roseville was home to the first Barnes & Noble bookstore outside New York City. The first McDonald’s in the state of Minnesota was built in Roseville in 1957. The Roseville Dairy Queen, also first in the state, is currently on the Preservation Alliance of Minnesota’s list of the 10 Most Endangered Historic Places.
Roseville is served by the Roseville Area Schools District (ISD 623).
Roseville elementary schools include Brimhall Elementary, Central Park Elementary, Emmett D Williams Elementary, Edgerton Elementary, Falcon Heights Elementary, Little Canada Elementary, and Parkview Center School (K–8).
Roseville Area Middle School (RAMS) serves grades 7 and 8. Roseville Area High School (RAHS) serves grades 9 through 12. Richard Dean Anderson graduated from Ramsey High School, which, along with Kellogg High School, became RAHS. Fairview Alternative High School is also located in the area.
Roseville is home to two Lutheran schools: Concordia Academy, a high school, and King of Kings Lutheran Church and School, a preschool-8th grade institution. Both are affiliated with the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod.
St. Rose of Lima is a private (pre–K through 8) Catholic school.
- Minneapolis Business College
- National American University
- University of Northwestern – Saint Paul
- Roseville Library (at Hamline Avenue and County Road B) is the busiest library in Minnesota.It is the largest location in the Ramsey County Library system, with over 340,000 volumes in its collection, nearly three times that of any other branch in the county.It was torn down and rebuilt with larger capacity in 2010. Only the downtown Saint Paul library, with around 400,000 volumes, has more materials.
- Cedarholm Golf Course (County Road B2 and Hamline Avenue)
- Guidant John Rose Minnesota Oval (County Road C between Hamline and Lexington Avenues)
- Rosedale Mall
- Movie Theater (AMC Rosedale 14)
- Bennett Lake
Contract for deed lake homes Roseville, MN